Bolton is a prominent town in the north and a fantastic place to consider a renovation, house extension or a complete new build.
If you are considering a new house extension, new build house or simply looking for refurbishment works. We can guide you through the process.
We are here to listen, our approach focuses on your aims for your project and how we can bring clever, cost-effective options to achieve them. We do this all while keeping the process streamlined and organised so that you are always in the know.
Permitted Development, Planning permission and UK building regulations is required for most building projects, we make these procedures straightforward, stress-free and risk adverse.
Our services include:
- Architects plans of house refurbishments, house extensions and new build houses.
- Grade 1, 2* and 2 Listed building design, including submitting and managing listed building consent applications.
- Submitting and managing planning applications
- Designs to follow UK building regulations.
- Working construction drawings and tendering services for finding the best builders.
- Advice and recommendations on budget, design and timescales.
- Interior design and house refurbishments
Sean Payne Arch Design Ltd operate throughout the South of England, London and Manchester. We also take on specialist work internationally, including Canada, France and the USA. see below for the full list of areas we service:
Blackburn, Rawtenstall, Burnley, Halifax, Rochdale, Bury, Bacup, Accrington, Littleborough, Waterfoot, Todmorden, Bradford, Bolton, Keighley, Manchester, Oldham, Great Harwood, Barrowford, Sale, Stockport, Denton, Failsworth, Cheetham Hill, Salford, Stretford, Pendlebury, Eccles, Hyde, Worsley, Haworth.
Greenwich, Brixton, Stratford, Barking, Hackney, Walthamstow, East Ham, Islington, Mile End, Bow, Romford.
Lewisham, Blackheath, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Woolwich, Meopham, Longfield, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Gravesend, Dartford, Bexley, Rochester, Sidcup.