Brixton, alongside the borough of Lambeth which is full of history and culture. Designing any project within Brixton needs to consider the historical sites and the tight constraints of its urban fabric.
Our experience working in Brixton has allowed us to provide successful designs and secure planning permission within difficult sites.
Our architectural services include:
- Builders drawings and plans.
- Energy efficient design including Eco Houses, PassivHaus and NPPF 79/ 55.
- Project feasibility reports, planning, tender service for builders and construction.
- Brownfield land project applications.
- Building upgrades and extensions.
- The submission and management of planning applications.
- Grade 1, 2* and 2 listed building works, including churches and historical buildings.
- Roof extensions, dormers and attic conversions.
- Shopfront, retail and office design including change of use applications.
There are many things to consider when embarking on a new construction project, whether it's project budget, planning permission, energy efficiency or construction and building regulations. We offer free consultations where we can cover all your questions or unknowns, find out more below.
Sean Payne Arch Design Ltd operate throughout the South of England, London and Manchester. We also take on specialist work internationally, including Canada, France and the USA. see below for the full list of areas we service:
Blackburn, Rawtenstall, Burnley, Halifax, Rochdale, Bury, Bacup, Accrington, Littleborough, Waterfoot, Todmorden, Bradford, Bolton, Keighley, Manchester, Oldham, Great Harwood, Barrowford, Sale, Stockport, Denton, Failsworth, Cheetham Hill, Salford, Stretford, Pendlebury, Eccles, Hyde, Worsley, Haworth.
Greenwich, Brixton, Stratford, Barking, Hackney, Walthamstow, East Ham, Islington, Mile End, Bow, Romford.
Lewisham, Blackheath, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Woolwich, Meopham, Longfield, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Gravesend, Dartford, Bexley, Rochester, Sidcup.